Die folgenden Informationen sind nur auf Englisch verfügbar:
The launch of the 2023 calls is planned for beginning of December 2022; this will be the second round of calls of the Framework Programme Horizon Europe.
The European action HNN3.0 together with the European Commssion, Enterprise Europe Network and NCP WideraNet is organizing the next Horizon Europe Brokerage Event on the 2023 Cluster 1 Health andMission Cancer calls for proposals.
The Brokerage Event is organized consecutively to the Cluster 1 Health INFODAY that will take place on January 19th.
This international partnering event will help you to build your consortium for the upcoming 2023 calls of the 2023-2024 Health and Mission Cancer Work Programmes.
- Get all information needed on the upcoming Horizon Europe calls in the Cluster Health Work Programme.
- Meet potential partners from Europe and beyond and start building your consortium.
Any applicant eligible to Horizon Europe calls: companies, universities, research and technology organizations, public sector, NGOs, hospitals, patients associations…
The event will be organized around 2 main sessions for you to maximize the impact of your attendance:
- Pitching Session (09:30 - 11:30 CET)
- Bilateral Meetings (12:30 - 17:30 CET)
For Pitching session please visit section Oral presentations/ Pitching session.
The brokerage event will be organized via the online features of B2match system. This means you will be able to have your face-to-face meetings from wherever you are currently working. All you need to have is laptop/computer with stable internet connection, microphone/headset (mandatory) and web camera (not mandatory). From organizational point of view:
- a guide on how to run online meetings is available on How it works sections
- you also need to update your time zone with your own time zone, otherwise all meeting hours will be displayed in the event's time zone
The cooperation topics (areas of activity) are based on the DRAFT work programme (November version) for the Horizon Europe – Cluster 1 and Mission Cancer.
Participation in the event is free of charge!