Die folgenden Informationen sind nur auf Englisch verfügbar:
We will launch IHI call 4 in January 2023. The aim of the IHI Call Days is to provide potential applicants with the information they need to put together a strong proposal, and give them the opportunity to identify and meet partners for their consortia.
About this event
On 18-19 January 2023, IHI is organising an online event focused on IHI call 4. In addition to webinar focused on our rules and procedures we will hold webinars focused on the individual topics. The topic-focused events will be divided into 2 main activities:
- Info session – where you learn more about the call topics and the rules and procedures
- Matchmaking time – Special allocated timeslots for you to identify and meet potential consortium partners.
You can hold matchmaking meetings via the platform at any time until the deadline for submitting short proposals.
Info session – Rules and procedures
Wednesday 18 January, 10:00 – 11:30
Session on the topic: Patient-centric blood sample collection to enable decentralised clinical trials and improve access to healthcare
Wednesday 18 January
- 14:00 – 15:30: Info session
- 15:30 – 16:30: Matchmaking session
Session on the topic: Expanding translational knowledge in minipigs: a path to reduce and replace non-human primates in non-clinical drug safety assessment
Thursday 19 January
- 10:00 – 11:30: Info session
- 11:30 – 12:30: Matchmaking session