Swiss Biotech Day
Congress Center Basel
4058 Basel, Switzerland
Swiss Biotech Association
Folgende Informationen sind nur auf Englisch verfügbar:
The Swiss Biotech Day in Basel got the congress center fully packed. As one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe, the Swiss Biotech Day 2022 set a new benchmark with close to 1.200 participants from 36 nations. It was the perfect stage to demonstrate the impressive power of the Swiss biotech industry in the middle of Europe.
We had amazing and productive +20 panel and round table discussions, +1.500 inspiring partnering conversations, innovative input from +70 exhibitors, +50 fascinating company presentations.
One of many highlights was the Opening Key Note by the President of the Swiss Confederation Ignazio Cassis. But also the first Global Village with international delegations, including our special guest delegation 2022 from South Carolina, which intended to strengthen bilateral relationships between the country delegation and Switzerland, inspired many participants.
It was a real pleasure to honor the winners of a Swiss Biotech Success Story Award, to present the Swiss Biotech Report 2022 and to meet and chat at the apéros or lunch.
Together with our business associates and investors this event is been a great place for innovation, research and development of biotechnology and we hope to see you in Basel at the next Swiss Biotech Day on April 24-25, 2023!
What to expect:
- Meet 850+ senior experts from the life science industry
- 50+ exhibition from across Europe
- Delegations from various regions
- General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings